If you don’t have Playstation, which one is the best? (PS4 vs PS5)




Recently, SONY decided to release PlayStation 5 at the end of 2020. I'm sure some of you are thinking about whether to buy the PS4 now or PS5 later. I would like to recommend some questions about some of the expected patterns.



Playstation


  • I want to buy PS4 now, but when PlayStation 5 comes out, I'll feel uncomfortable.

    A. You seem like the person think of a game console as a trendy home-interior concept item like a nice watch. If you are this case, I recommend waiting for the PS5. If you arnt, there's nothing what a waste about buying the PS4 now. Whenever Sony released the new version of the PS, there was a lot of talk about PS on the Internet. Under these circumstances, the PS5 doesnt think you can buy it right that time upon its release. It will take a lot of effort to get the PS5.
  • I think I wont be able to enjoy PS4 new games anymore. I'm afraid I feel like I'm the only one playing the old version.

    A. I dont think people who already have PS4 dont read this post. So you guys never have an idea about PS4 games. PS4 already has a number of original masterpiece games. You will find it is hard to conquer unless you live for a few years playing games. There is no need to worry about PS5 games. The PS4 is already a console that has sold more than 90 million units. Therefore, the upcoming games will also have to be released in a compatible setting with PS4 before PS5 take place of PS4 for a while. It is foolish to release the game with 90 million customers behind it. That's why at least the next three years will be enough for PS4, so let's buy the PS4 cheaply and enjoy it until the PS5 original game we really want to play comes out.
  • Then which one should I buy for PS4?

    A. Youre going to think about whether slim or professional. If you want to buy it cheaply, PS4 slim is enough. Because there is no game that cannot be played by slim. However, if you have a 4K monitor at home, I think PS4 Pro is good to decide. You can definitely feel a higher resolution. you can connect audio from optic cable terminals and enjoy higher quality audiovisually. PS4 Pro is about 100 dollars expensive. PS5 Pro is enjoyable to deserve an extra 100 dollars. Slim is also worth 100 dollars cheaper in aspect of bang for the buck





댓글 쓰기

0 댓글